Google Chrome browser is one of the highly renowned Web Browser accessed by thousands of users across the globe. But its bit unfortunate to say that Google Chrome browser still is executes certain critical errors as reported by Chrome Browser Technical Support team of experts. Well, in Windows there are still such errors named as numbers but in Google Chrome they are described as a type of sentences mostly. So here we have listed few Google Chrome browser error with their appropriate solutions to make users aware of it and deal with effectively.
Types of Google Chrome Browser error with their solutions
Type1: Error 124(net__ERR_WINSOCK_UNEXPECTED_WRITTEN_BYTES):
This error usually occurs while your computer is not being able to load the desired webpage which you have requested and it happens mostly due to problem with the Winsok Layer Service Provider LSP. It’s defined as the feature of Microsoft Windows which inserts itself into the TCP/IP and has strong ability to intercept as well as modify both the inbound and outbound Internet traffic.
- Check for the possible malware and if needed, you should definitely remove it.
- Deactivation of the LSP by using Windows Defender’s Software Explorer or by any other third-party utilities is advisable for you to disable LSPs installed on the PC device.
Type2: He’s Dead Jim:
It’s an error which is visible due to lack of memory in the operating system and it has terminated the tab’s process.
- Try to reload the page if you have already terminated the page in task manager section
- Try closing few unwanted tabs to clear off the memory if this kind of message has appeared on
Type3: Win32/Sirefef.gen!C malware:
If this message appears on the screen then it is most likely due to attack by a virus named “Sirefef.gen!C”. This is a serious kind of virus attack which can lead to lose of the entire user’s personal data like Passwords and other sensitive data which can be used against a user.
- Work with the antivirus on the system to perform a thorough scan to remove this virus
- Use of the “Microsoft Security Essentials” is recommended to users which will easily recognize and thus will remove the virus from their system
Type4: Missing previously installed App or Extension:
This type of error executes in case if someone due to many reasons such as “when you have uninstalled an App by mistake”, if the “app was suspected to be harmful and removed automatically”, ‘while browsing user’s profile it may have become corrupted” or may be due to the fact that “App developer updated some new permission which were not met by your browser settings”.
- Go to the “Chrome Store” section and reinstall the app
- Creation of a new profile if the reason is like “corrupt user profile”
- Update the “permissions” to make sure that the App or Extension is well accepted by your browser
So, these were few errors of Google Chrome browser that users may come across. But not to worry about it and simply get in touch with our Google Chrome Browser Support Number professional team to resolve such serious issues faster.