Mozilla Firefox is highly renowned browser among users after the invention of the Chrome and IE. As per as the research by our Mozilla Firefox Browser Support professionals, this browser in the past was considered as the most popular browsers among others. But in recent times, the popularity of Firefox has declined owing to discovery of bugs, slow performance of browser and its increased RAM usage. Fix Mozilla Browser Server Not Found Error is the common error which is often encountered in the Firefox.
The reason behind it is due to slow internet connection, presence of huge temp files, DNS issues and many more. But there are various solutions to this problem and are described below.
Steps to Fix Mozilla Browser Server Not Found Error
Step1: Check for the Firefox connection settings
- Click on the menu button and then choose “Options” icon.
- Select the “Advanced panel” icon by tapping on it.
- Select the “Network “ tab thereafter.
- Next, in the connection section, simply click on the “Settings” icon.
- You are required to modify the “proxy’ settings:
- Tap on the” OK“ button to simply close the “Connection Settings window” section.
- Users are advised to close the “about:preferences” page next. Any changes that you’ve done will be automatically saved.
Step2: DNS Pre-fetching
- DNS Prefetching is a process which is used by Firefox to speed up all loading up of new websites. To disable this option, perform the following steps below:
- In the address bar, just type the “about:config” message and then press the “Enter” button.
- Next, simply ,right-click on the list of preferences available, and select the “New” icon,
- Tap on the “Boolean” option next as suggested by a team of Mozilla Technical Support experts.
- In the “Enter the preference name” window, just enter the “network.dns.disablePrefetch” and click on the “OK” option.
- Select the “true “option when prompted to set the value and then click on the “OK” button.
Step3: IPv6 checking process
- To do this, simply click on the “address bar” and type the “about:config” message
- Press the “Enter” button.
- In the “FilterSearch” field, just type the “network.dns.disableIPv6 “ icon
- Simply double-click on the “network.dns.disableIPv6’ message to change its value from false to true option.
Step4: Firefox cannot load certain website
- Tap on the menu button and choose the “History” option and then select the “Clear Recent History” icon to proceed ahead with the next step
- In the “Time Range to clear’ icon, select the “Everything” option.
- Click on the arrow which is visible just next to “Details” to display a list of items that can be cleared easily.
- Select both the “Cookies” as well as “Cache” icon.
- Tap on the “Clear Now” option.
Step5: Check for all the possible malware that can target your system
- It is necessary to keep a track on all the Mozilla malware that may affect your system badly anytime anywhere.
Fix and resolve your Server Not Found Error in Mozilla browser issues with our Mozilla Firefox Customer Support Number and free you from further future issues.