Is the Google Chrome internet browser in your computer is not working properly? There are some reasons which will be creating the issues such as virus infection, faulty internet connection and more. For more information, contact Google Chrome Customer Support.
Google Chrome web browser is very easy to fix if it is not working correctly and if the situation is worst then reinstalling this browser will not require too much time.
Method 1: Clearing Browser Cookies
- The first step is to click at the “Menu” button and choose“Settings”. A corrupt cookie could be the main reason of errors in Chrome.
- Clearing the cookies willresolve this issue.
- The next step is to click at the “Show advanced settings” link.
- You also require to clicksat “Content settings” in Privacy section.
- The next step is to click at “All cookies and site data”.
- The final step is to click at “Remove all”.
Method 2: Uninstalling and Reinstalling Google Chrome
- Uninstall Chrome.
- Then install it again.
- Then make “Google Chrome” your default web browser during the installation.
- Then launch“Settings” menu and click “Sign in” to Chrome.
- Input your Google account credentials for login purpose.
- After a few seconds, your bookmarks are restored.
- Not inspect if the issue is still persists or it is resolved.
- If your problem hasn’t been fixed, install the Google Chrome extensions one at a time to find out if the issue is resolved
Why You Should Call Us?
Dial our toll-free number +1-800-291-3665 any time, round the clock for quick online assistance for all the technical issues related to the Browsers. If you are looking to contact Google Chrome Technical Support to resolve your problem, please get in touch with our Browser support team to get the best customer support service at highly reasonable charges.