SSL is a term defined as a Secure Sockets Layer which is a security technology used with every browser, It establishes a proper and encrypted connection between you and the server, which is usually a website.Further, it protects your private information, like credit card numbers, social security numbers, as well as login information by transmitting them securely. At the time of sending data between browsers as well as web servers in plain text, this will encrypt the data, by making it more difficult for a third party to access them. The SSL connection error message will tell users that they are unable to make a secure connection with the server. And it defines that the SSL certificate is un-trusted.
Users will be presented with a warning messages such as they are behind a firewall, their page contains both secure and non-secure items and there is a culprit antivirus which is scanning encrypted connections. So, here are solutions to fix SSL Connection Error in Google Chrome browser.
Solutions Fix SSL Connection Error in Google Chrome
Solution 1: Change your date and time correctly
- This is actually the most obvious cause of this error. It is due to when you are opening some websites, especially if it’s an account websites like Gmail or Outlook, then it will track the location, date and time of the user’s system. Follow all below steps to correct your date and time:
- Tap on the clock on the desktop.
- Now a proper selection is to be made to Open Date and Time Preferences section
- Select the appropriate time zone which you would like to have, and make sure the date is in correct format.
Related Blog:-How To Fix Google Chrome Error 105?
Solution 2 – Change the antivirus software settings
Close whatever you are working with the system and then open up your antivirus program.
- Click on the “Settings” icon and navigate to “Advanced Settings” tab and then, click on the “Network” icon.
- Under the Encrypted connections scan, just uncheck the Scan encrypted settings.
- Click on the “Apply” icon and tap on the “OK’ button
Call us at Google Chrome Support Number and fix your queries
Get in touch at Google Chrome Support Phone Number +1-866-218-2512 to fix all types of Chrome issues with our most advanced and suitable answers. We are available 24*7 hours a day to help users in resolving every minute to minute issue instantly.