Apple Safari is one of the most compatible, faster, and secures internet browsers for every service, which comes with Mac OS X and IOS devices. It has excellent features; as users could feel the best browsing experience while using it. However, often users may come across technical difficulties such as Safari Browser Crashing or Freezing issue in MAC OS X, or maybe a new tab, completely closing the Safari app and forcing them to launch it again, and other issues. So, if you are experiencing the Safari crashing on Mac OS X issue, then do not worry about it. According to the Safari Browsers technical support experts, you can easily Fix Safari Browser Crash On MAC OSX, with the efficient methods. The causes of this problem may include, Safari Latest Version, Cookies, and Cache issue, Virus and malware problem and many others. Here, the blog will guide you how to troubleshot Safari Browser Crashing issue On MAC OS, so you just need to follow the given steps to fix it.
Steps to Fix Safari Browser Crash On MAC OS X Problem
Step 1: – Turn Off Safari Extensions
- Go to the Safari menu and then select “Preferences”.
- Then hit on “Extensions” icon, and then choose an extension from the list.
- Now deselect the “Enable” checkbox to turn off that extension.
- Then verify that extension update by just hitting on “Updates” at the lower-left corner of the window, or you can remove the extension by tapping the “Uninstall” button.
Step 2: – Update to the Latest Version of Safari
You should try to update to the latest version of Safari (and Mac OS X) to resolve random crash issue.
- Go to the Apple menu at the top bar.
- Hit the “App Store” and then head to the Updates pane in order to install the available versions of Safari and/or Mac OS X.
Step 3: – Clear Caches and History
Often the problem happens due to caused by browser caches or history, so you should try to clear up browser caches manually to fix it.
- First, open “Finder”, and then hit “Command+Shift+G” keys to open the “Go to Folder” box.
- Enter the following path: “~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/”, and then and hit “Enter” key.
- Then you have to move all Safari caches from there to the Trash, and then relaunch Safari to test.
- Next, choose the “Clear History” option from Safari menu in order to clear the history and cookies.
Step 4: – Reset Safari on Mac OSX
You should try to reset Safari to complete troubleshoot Issue
- Go to the Safari menu, and then choose “Reset Safari” option.
- In the “Reset Safari” window, make sure that there every checkbox is checked, and then tap on the “Reset” button.
- Now “Quite” Safari, and then relaunch it in order to make the reset obtain full effect.
Step 5: – Disable Third Party Extensions & Plugins
If the above steps do not work, then you should try to disable third party extensions & plugins, which lead to Safari crashing, disable/remove it to keep the Safari work fine.
I hope your problem is resolved.
Get 24×7 Safari Support at Dial Safari Customer Support Number :-
If this issue is persisting, then you should connect with our experience and certified customer support techies for immediate fix issue, just dial at Safari browser support number, which is available 24×7 days for your help. The technicians can give you the complete guidance & instructions to resolve this issue. Hence, you will get the qualitative, reliable, and wonderful solutions to the Safari Browser related technical issues/errors. So, call us now for urgent help.