Google Chrome throws an error 7 when the built-in-auto update mechanism tasks get failed. You can Fix Google Chrome Update Error 7 by simple terminating all the processes belonging to Google Chrome. You can also take assistance from deft techies who have hands of experience as they are proficient in annihilating all types of Google Chrome related error. Hence, there are number of options in your hand to cope-with your hurdles. So, don’t fret! If facing such type of annoying error while using your Google Chrome.
Only a few days ago Chrome has released a new version for the Windows. But if you have already installed an older version of Chrome on your PC and try to update it to the new version, then it may stuck during updating due to getting an unknown error 7. Such an error occurred while checking for updates: Installation failed. If you try to Install Google Chrome Browser, all your complicated hitches will be sorted out.
Solution To Fix Google Chrome Update Error 7
Take an instant look at the below points and follow the steps on using Browser in Windows:
- First of all choose the Google Chrome browser if it is running
- And then press the hotkey “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” to open the Task Manager in Windows
- In the task manager, switch to the “Details” tab
- After that find and select a process named “GoogleUpdate.exe” and then click on the “End Task” button to annihilate this process
- Now, start Chrome browser once again and then try to check for updates
- Pull down the menu and selecting “Help” > “About Google Chrome” from there to check for the Chrome updates
- If this doesn’t work, then reboot your Windows PC and try again
Related Blog: How to Fix Google Chrome SPDY Protocol Error?
Obtain Quality Type Service To Get Rid Of Your Hurdle
Yes, my friend! If you all the above steps fail in terminating your error, then opt the best quality type of services where you will be helped out as per your requirement. And for that you are not required to visit anywhere else as we are providing the same. But all you need to do is to place a call at 1-800-291-3665 Google Chrome Browser Support Phone Number and then make connection with team of troubleshooters.