The ‘Google Safe Browsing Service is Unavailable” Error in Safari Browser occur when you are trying to change some security settings. Like if you are looking in your Security settings in Safari on your Mac computer, then you always get a warning that says, “The Google Safe Browsing Service is unavailable” error. Well, this feature is a part of the protection of the fake site in Safari, which is itself a nice feature. The fake sites list is provided by Google. So, when you receive this type of error message, then you don’t need to worry about it. Here the blog will guide you very simple steps on How To Fix Google Safe Browsing Service is Unavailable Error in Safari Browser. So follow the given below steps to fix the problem.
Steps to Fix Google Safe Browsing Service is Unavailable Error in Safari Browser:
- On the Finder Menu bar, tap “Go” option.
- Next, hit on “Go to Folder…”.
- Then you will need to type in “/private/var/folders”.
- Next, there will be a few folders will open, so open them up and glance for a folder with
- “com.apple” files.
- Then locate and open the folder named, “com.apple.Safari”.
- In this folder, there should be a file named, SafeBrowsing.db.
- Then send “SafeBrowsing.db” file to the Trash. This will force Safari to rebuild the file.
Related Blog:- How To Fix “Safari Can’t Open Page” Error?
The above steps will help to fix the problem.
However, in any case, if you are unable to follow the above steps, then you should contact with the Safari customer support team for instant guidance.
Dial Safari Browser Customer Support Phone Number To Get Fast Help:-
You can dial Safari Browser Support Phone Number +1-800-240-2551 anytime from anywhere, and connect with our Safari Customer Support team, where the certified and experienced experts will give you excellent guidance & instruction to fix this error. This number is available 24x/365 days for your help, as you can fix various kinds of Safari browser related technical issues in a short period of time. Hence, contact now with our proficient technicians and get the hasty support & services to resolve your Safari queries.