An error occur while playing YouTube videos in Mozilla Firefox due to corruption or malfunctioning plugins. YouTube requires Adobe Flash to completely Fix YouTube Not Working On Mozilla Firefox Issue. In case you can’t upgrade flash by your own, then make connection with technical engineers as they will let you know what to do or not. So, don’t waste your precious time, just be associated with us as soon as possible and get the reliable assistance within a minute.
YouTube is needed to have Adobe Flash for playing videos. If such a plugin is outdated, YouTube will be unable to play correctly. Try updating to the latest version of Flash by visiting Mozilla’s Plugin Check page. If it notifies you that Flash needs to be updated, then just follow the onscreen instructions to update it with the latest version. If updating Flash doesn’t work, try downgrading to Flash 10.3 by downloading and running Adobe’s uninstaller program. To get rid of this situation, you can also Upgrade Mozilla Firefox Browser.
Steps To Fix YouTube Not Working On Mozilla Firefox Issue
Have a glimpse on the below points and do the same procedure on your browser to make your hurdles eradicated:
- First of all you should download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from ‘mozilla.org’ and then save the setup file to the computer
- After finishing the downloading process, close all Firefox Windows by clicking on the three horizontal line and then click on the close button
- After doing this, delete the Firefox installation folder from the located place
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double click the downloaded installation file and then go through the steps of the installation wizard
- Once the ‘Wizard’ is completed, choose the directly open the Firefox after clicking the finish button
Related Blog: How To Fix Mozilla Out Of Memory Error?
Dial Our Helpline Number To Get Optimum Solution
If you follow up all the above steps one by one but still unable to cope with your hurdle, then you can make direct connection from tech-savvy person via dialing 1-800-291-3665 Mozilla Firefox Support Number. Once you call on this number, your entire issues will be annihilated from the root. So, don’t feel depressed if you are unable to handle the situation. Our techies have hands of experience and they are very much user-friendly in nature.