These are a type text errors on page which warns users about when the Firefox will detect that the user’s system time is probably in a wrong way and is wrongly showing the date and time in the system. The error occurs if the clock settings are incorrectly set. Well, we have presented few problems where users will get to know about ways to Fix Secure Connection Failed Error in Browser.
Steps to Troubleshoot Fix Secure Connection Failed Error in Browser
Step 1: Set the System Clock Correctly
- Time-related errors on secure websites are usually caused due to skewed clock of the system which can easily be resolved by setting a correct date, time as well as the time zone. To do this perform below steps:
- Click on the “Windows Start” button or just press the “Windows key” icon.
- In the “Start Menu”, simply tap on the “Control Panel” icon.
- The next thing will be to go to the “Control Panel window”, click on the ‘Clock, Language, and Region’ option and hit the “Date and Time’ icon.
- You will see that the panel will open automatically which will alert you with the current date and time settings. To change the settings option, just click the “Change date and time” icon.’
- Click OK button to save your changes.
Related Blog: How To Fix Google Chrome Installation Error ?
Step 2: Add exceptions
- The next thing is to add an exception to easily visit the site, despite the fact that the certificate is not trusted by default:
- Next, on the warning page, click on the “Advanced” icon.
- Click on the “Add Exception” icon where you will see that the “Add Security Exception dialog box” will appear.
- Read carefully all the instruction which will alert your about the problems in the website. Further, one can click on the “View” icon to closely inspect the untrusted certificate.
- Click on the “Confirm Security Exception” icon if you are sure that you don’t want to trust the site.
Get Connected with our Technicians at Browser Support Number +1-800-240-2551 and Resolve issues Faster
We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist users in resolving a wide number of browser related queries with the most advanced answers ever. Technicians are always available at Google Chrome Customer Support to bring users world-class answers by listening up to their queries closely.