Can’t Delete Safari History On iPhone 6 some users have reported repeated experience in encountering issues with their Safari browser. Users have further tried to erase their searched Safari history but, it appears to be grayed out. Deleting via Settings process too does not seems to be working out on the iPhone.
Well, these issues can be the cause of user’s “Restriction settings” on the iPhone 6 as said by Safari Browser Technical Support professional team. But fortunately we have got a solution to this issue which is considered as the best option for users. One needs to switch off the “Restriction” settings by simply following all the below given steps
Steps to fix can’t delete Safari history on iPhone 6
Step 1: Settings option
- Open and click on the “Settings” option
Step 2: “General” settings
- Tap on the “General” settings
Step 3: Restriction option
- Scroll down and then select the “Restrictions” option
Step 4: Restrictions code
- Enter the restrictions code when you are prompted for it as suggested by Safari Browser Tech Support team members.
Step 5: Disable Restrictions
- Next, a user is required to choose the “Disable Restrictions” icon to proceed further
- While disabling the restrictions, users are requested to completely erase their history on their iPhone.
- If they are only clearing out History and leaving all the cookies as well as data, one can still view all the web history by simply directing themselves to Settings > Safari >Advanced (at the bottom) > Website Data option.
- In response to clear the history, users are suggested to get used to both the options i.e Clear History and Clear Data and Cookies.
Come and explore our world-class Safari Browser Support services by getting in touch at Safari Browser Technical Support Number section now! For more queries, do give us a call at 1-800-240-2551 to fix Can’t Delete Safari History On iPhone 6. We promise to deliver our customer the best industry results available in the marketplace as and when needed by them. You can even drop us an email to get all your Safari browser issues solved promptly.