If Flash isn’t working on your computer or the Flash won’t work on Chrome or you get error messages, then you don’t need to panic! Use or Fix Flash Audio & Video in Google Chrome is not such a challenging task for you. There could be various reasons possible happened to be occurring this issue, includes, when the Adobe Flash has been blocked because it is out of date, the Adobe Flash could not load plugin, when the plugins were blocked on that particular page, when the plugin is not supported and when the plug-in (Shockwave Flash) isn’t responding, etc. Then don’t worry about anything! You just need to apply the simple techniques or steps which suggested by the Google Chrome Customer Care Support team as defined below to get fixed it. Then follow the below steps to solve this issue, in an efficient manner.
Steps to Use or fix Flash Audio & Video in Google Chrome:-
Step 1:- Turn on Flash
You should ensure that there turn on Flash. Only allow Flash to run on websites that you trust.
Follow these steps:-
- Open the Google Chrome.
- Then go to the site with the video or game.
- Next, go to the left of the web address, and then click “Lock” button or “Info” button.
- To the right of “Flash,” click the “Arrows”.
- Now select “Always allow on this site” option.
- At the top left, hit on “Reload” button.
Step 2: Update Flash
In the next step, you should update Flash by the following way.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, enter “chrome://components” and then hit “Enter” button.
- Then find for “Adobe Flash Player.”
- Next hit on “Check for update” option.
- If you see “Component not updated” or “Component updated,” you’re on the latest version.
- Then go back to the page with the Flash content. If it doesn’t open automatically, at the top left, hit “Reload” button.
Step 3: Update Chrome
Then you have to Update Chrome by the following way:-
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go the top right, and then you will see “More” button, so click on it.
- Then hit on “Update Google Chrome” option. If you don’t see this button, you’re on the latest version.
- Now, hit on “Relaunch” button.
Step 4: Reinstall Flash
Ensure that you only install Flash from Adobe’s website by the following way.
- Go to the computer and open Chrome.
- Then go to adobe.com/go/chrome.
- Under “Step 1,” you need to select your computer’s operating system.
- Under “Step 2,” you have to select the “PPAPI ” option.
Then you need to hit on “Download now” button and follow the steps to install Flash.
Follow these steps:-
- On your computer system, open “Google Chrome” browser.
- At the top right, click “More” button and then “Settings” option.
- Then hit on the “Advanced” option at the bottom page.
- Now, hit on “Content settings” Underneath “Privacy and security” section.
- Then turn on “Allowed (recommended)” option.
- Now go back to the site with the video or game. At the top left, click “Reload” option.
I hope your issue is resolved.
RELATED BLOG: How to Fix ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE Error on Google Chrome?
In case, still, if this error persists, after applying all steps, then you should contact Google Chrome Customer Care Service team which works round the clock hours to your support.
Get Online Help To Issues by Certified Professionals Support:-
The Google Chrome Customer Support number Dial +1-866-218-2512 team of experienced and certified experts are available 24×7/365 days for your immediate online help. They will give you the complete guidance that how to solve this issue with the simple troubleshooting steps. It assures you will avail the finest and swift solutions to fix any kind Google Chrome technical problem within a short time. Hence, connect with the proficient expert now to get help & support for further Google Chrome technical queries.